Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September Newsletter

Freehand Scraps Newsletter

Well it's time again for another Freehand Scraps Newsletter! It seems this summer just flew past and it's hard to believe that school is back in session and that the leaves are beginning to change. Time to put on a cozy sweater and sit down with a cup of hot cocoa and get some of those summer pictures scrapbooked! Wouldn't it be great to get those precious memories documented while they're fresh in your mind? This month our "Little Bird" kit is full of just what you need to find some inspiration. I feel so blessed to have such great designers I get to work with. I am always so amazed with all of their wonderful ideas each month. Here is just a little sample of what you'll find in our gallery this month.


I fell in love with this cute birthday card that Amanda Smith made using the vintage book paper that comes in the kit! How cute is that!
I love the details on this layout by Celeste Smith, and of course the pink color scheme!
I love the way Katie Haddox used water color paint to tint the background patterned paper. Something I definitely am going to try!
This is a layout from my gallery. I am seriously in love with that white flocking!! It just adds that fluffiness and a little bit of texture to your page. You get a whole jar of it with your kit this month, and the Doodlebug alphabet that has the adhesive already on it. All you have to do is shake it on, and then tap off the excess. It's such a fun concept, and the possibilities are endless!

Be sure to check out "Little Bird" and see what an amazing value you're getting at Freehand Scraps. Also make sure you are reading the blog to see sneak peeks of what's to come for October! It has loads of brand new product from CHA and includes some of my favorite things from the show!
Once again I want to thank you for your support of Freehand Scraps. You make this job so much fun!
Heidi

1 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

How cool for your beautiful kit to be a giveaway on Ali Edwards blog--that should generate some great interest.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates