Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another little peek...

I am loving our new kit for October. It is full of some of my new favorite scrapbook products and also a few funky one-of-a-kind finds. I love including some non-traditional items that you wouldn't ever see at your LSS. Those little details make your pages unique and fresh, which to me is a goal in my scrapbooks. This months kit has a little butterfly clip that I found while on a trip to Denver at my favorite little store. I just adored them and decided that they had to come home with me! They are perfect with the kit! I have had a few customers who wondered whether the kit would be Halloween themed or not. It is not specific to Halloween, but the colors would definitely work with the fun of the season. (It does have orange in it!)


It has been absolutely beautiful here! The leaves are falling off the million-and-one trees outside my door and there are so many it almost looks like snowflakes. (I'm not quite ready for the white stuff yet.) It is the perfect combination of warm and just enough humidity...beautiful!! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend! More sneak peeks to come in the week ahead! Promise!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
thanks for the peek. i followed
the link to talulah online. fun
spot! it's b-e-a-U tiful here...
nice enough to go walking most anytime. this is my absolute favorite time of the year...sweater
and sleeves weather. jAke preached this morning and it was a good word!
love you--miss you!
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates