Sunday, September 21, 2008

More peeks...

Here is one more...doesn't it look like fun!?

I have been working on my gallery this weekend, therefore my scrapbook room is a disaster area. But whenever it looks like a bomb exploded in there, it can only mean one thing...that I have been very productive! So I'll take the mess. As you can see the colors in the kit are fun and vibrant. Lots of orange and green mixed in with turquoise and a little pink and some chocolate brown. I love those embossed photo corners! This is the first time our kit has included Colorbok products. These are from the "Lucky You" line.

And finally, I am doing another giveaway this week. Make sure to check back here for a picture of the prize and to enter in the next few days...it's one you won't want to miss!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Love it Heidi, I am excited to see this one because I had fun helping to put this one together. I am making a page right now with the AC paper. I cannot wait to have some more. It has so many possibilities. That butterfly looks great-cannot wait to see it in person. Smiles and Hugs to you!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates