Friday, August 27, 2010

Shoes and PB & J...

So the $8 shoes have inspired a PB & J layout. For some reason these photos look so washed out, it really is much cuter in person!
I tried my best to stick to the color scheme...but this one wasn't easy for me...I had to leave it sitting out for 2 days because it wasn't turning out like what I had envisioned. I also have to admit that it isn't my favorite thing I've ever made. But I did like the challenge and I did like the color scheme...and I really like this photo of the kids.



Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute! Can you share the product info about the letters? And how did you create the circle background?

Heidi Stork said...

Sure Kelly!
The felt letters are by KI Memories, the white circles background is a sheet of lasercut paper by Creative Imaginations, the grid overlay is by Hambly and the smaller alpha stickers are by American Crafts. Hope that helps! Thanks for looking!
Heidi

nAnnAlYnn said...

this layout is totally cute.
tell us how your $8 shoes inspired
the design for this page just like
how vern, candace, and genevive sp?
make the design star contestants
explain why they did what they did.
oh ho!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates