Saturday, August 14, 2010

Night owl...

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm a night owl. (Just look at the time on my blog posts!)I thought my little thrifted necklace was fitting. I don't know a lot of people who would wear this little guy...but I sure like him. Thank you Plato's Closet.
I was thinking while writing this about how I have some of my Mom's jewelry from when she was my age that I have been wearing for years. I would love to have photos of her wearing it! How fun would that be?

Which then led me to think about how almost every item from my outfit is thrifted. Go me! I scored this striped J Crew tissue tee last week for half off...half off at a thrift store means cheap! And last but definitely not least, I got to go to a crop with friends tonight and so I'll be back with lots of scrappiness to share tomorrow! For now...good night! :)

1 comments:

Anastasia said...

I think that owl is too cute! I would wear it.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates