Monday, August 16, 2010

Scrap sessions...

I have had some extra scrap sessions as of late and haven't had a chance to get them all photographed to share here until today. So I thought I would share a few! You know the people who get all stressed out about scrapbooking chronologically? Well, I am not one of them. This layout is of Tanner's 5th birthday...he is 7 now. Holidays and birthdays are sometimes my least favorite pages to scrapbook, I think it's because it's always hard to come up with something new for them. This particular birthday party theme was a zebra party, but instead of breaking out the zebra stickers and patterned paper I used the Joyride line by Cosmo Cricket and embellished with a metal #5 accent. The sweet little bee die cuts are by October Afternoon.
I still have to add some fun journaling and a list of the party guests.

This was my first attempt at scrapbooking a page all about my love for IKEA. :)
This page was just all about fun. Which is what IKEA is all about to me. Fun! Anyone else a fan? Hope you've had some scrap sessions lately. It's good for the soul! I'll be back tomorrow with a few more projects to share. Have a great night!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates