Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whoa!

It's been a whirlwind around here! But in a good way! I have had my parents in town for a visit and also kept the camera busy working on the Week in the Life project. I am the only parent (I'm pretty sure) that is crazy enough to set the camera on the steps of the school to get a shot of us walking up the sidewalk...all the while as cars are zooming past. Too funny! It was worth it though, because this is one of my favorite shots of all that I took!
There is lots of chasing around here. I noticed that as I was editing photos.
Treasures she found at our neighborhood garage sales.
Grocery shopping...it's never ending! :)

Why doesn't the laundry lady ever get a "thanks Mom!?" :)
More one-on-one time with my John Deer tractor.

I'm working on my May gallery for Freehand Scraps so these photos are going to have to wait to get put into their album...but I think it's going to turn out fun! I did burn out a little bit towards the end of the week. I took only about 33 photos on Saturday and NONE on Sunday. I did document the happenings around here on Sunday and still feel like I accomplished the task of capturing the details. Did anyone else play along? I really enjoyed it this time around!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

i love that photo from the school steps...that's so funny that you did that! (kinda sounds like something i can do.:D)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates