Saturday, April 3, 2010

Newsletter!

Happy April everyone! I hope this newsletter finds you well. As I write this my lilac bush is blossoming and making the air smell exquisite, the birds are singing and everything seems to be bursting forth with new growth. It feels like it's not just a brand new day, but also a brand new season today. Spring is here and I am in love.
I am so very excited about our latest kit "Brilliant." Which just so happens to exactly embody its' name...it is brilliant for sure. I love the color combination of red and turquoise and yellow. You'll be getting 10 sheets of patterned paper and also coordinating cardstock, a full sheet of Hambly rub-ons that look like you sewed on your layouts using a real sewing machine, (how cool is that?) vintage finds, exclusive embellishments, and so much more! You won't want to miss out on this one! If you need a little inspiration head on over to the gallery to check out what our awesome team made this month using the kit. This layout is by Amanda Smith...I love the simplicity and that sweet little bird!

Thank you to each one of you for continued support of Freehand Scraps! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I looooove this layout!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates