Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day #2

Day #2 of a "Week in the Life" went a little smoother than day #1 thankfully. I think every time I undertake this project I come to the realization that with small kids no matter what schedule you try to adhere to...each day requires flexibility. I uploaded 74 pictures I had taken today...which means I must be doing something right. That is one of the perks of doing this project, you'll have a lot of fun new photos to pull from! The day went mostly as planned...but being the spontaneous mom that I am...I threw in a few surprises. I had read a friends post on Facebook earlier that Dairy Queen was having a sale on Blizzards until Sunday...if you buy one you get a second for 25 cents. That is just too good of a deal to pass up. So after we picked up Tanner from school we headed into town (our closest DQ is about 15 miles away.) Tanner got mint Oreo, and Chloe picked cookie dough. Then we headed to the park that is a block away for some fun. We all agreed on the way home that our favorite part of the afternoon was playing "bear hunt" at the park. Have you heard of the book? It's something my parents taught me when I was a wee one. I bought the kids the board book when they were little and the kids in it are looking for a bear, but in the process go through ooey, gooey mud, swim a cold river, stumble through a forest, go through tall grass, and tiptoe into a bear's cave. Then the bear chases them all the way home. I use hand motions and all! Here's a few of the pictures from the day.













I have a project to share using April's "Brilliant" kit but Blogger is not letting me add any more images. I'll be back with that post later! :)

2 comments:

Ms. Chyme said...

Nice project!

Lexi said...

hmm..I think my week in the life will have to be a different week :D You are doing ultra FaB with it though!! Can't wait to see it in all it's glory!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates