Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Upcoming kits

I was pulling out goodies that I am sending off to our DT tomorrow and was just drooling over all of the fun things we have in store! Oh my goodness...it's shaping up to be so cute! I might have to share a little sneak peek tomorrow (I need some daylight though! :)

So it was one of those days people. You know the kind. Do you ever feel like from the minute your feet hit the floor in the morning you run? I don't mean that I have more to do than anyone else. Lord knows that there are people with a lot more going on than I do! But lately I have just been going like the energizer bunny. I am taking some time to just stop and smell these beautiful flowers. As we drove home the other night at sunset Chloe (who's 5) said "Mom, would you look at that glorious sunset?!" She reminds me everyday to stop and laugh and giggle and open my eyes to all the beautiful blessings that surround me that I am often too "busy" to really see. Would you look at these beauties? I love them...and they smell just as beautiful as they look.

I have one other funny thing that Chloe has been doing lately that just makes me crack up every time. I had told the kids that "amen" means "I agree." Thinking that it is a word without a whole lot of meaning to them that we say a lot around here. Ever since I shared that with her she tells me during the day randomly "I agree Mom...you know amen." It's the cutest thing ever! Such a sweetheart. Here's to a Wednesday with a little less running involved! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm ready, can't wait to see what you have put together, you always do an amazing job!

Lexi said...

AMEN sister! ;)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates