Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Newsletter!

Time for another newsletter! Where has the month gone? Spring is flying right on by! We are trying to soak up every last drop of glorious sunshine after a grey and gloomy winter here. There has been a lot of kite flying, and lawn mowing, and park playing going on around here. Have you had a chance to look at our April kit "Brilliant?" It’s packed with only the latest and greatest brand new products from CHA! Take a closer look HERE!
And if you haven’t had a chance to see the gallery full of creativity and ideas to get you started, well by all means head on over to see just what the girls came up with this month!
And of course it wouldn’t be a mid-month newsletter without a sneak peek of what's in store for May! I'm super excited about this one...I have been playing with it a bit and it's just darling.

And finally here’s a little info on our BIG sale if you haven’t heard about it!

We are excited to be offering a 40% discount on all of our past 2008 and 2009 kits. It's simple, and a GREAT deal! The only way to take advantage of this offer is to email me at
heidi@freehandscraps.com and I will email you a PayPal invoice to take care of the cost. The standard shipping rates apply. (The first kit has a $8 flat rate for shipping, but each kit after that is only an additional $1.50 in shipping cost!) Be sure to take advantage of this special limited time offer!

I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of Freehand Scraps! I am so blessed to have such wonderful customers! Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

em said...

Hey dude. I LOVE that lightbulb! I also wanted to let you know that today I was clicking on the gallery and got a big error message??? Bummer!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates