Thursday, January 21, 2010

Transformed!

This past weekend I took a cinnamon jar candle that was NOT cute (but smelled terrific)...and transformed it. Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Here is the result...it's always so much fun to use your scrapbooking supplies on things other than scrapbook pages. I added a filmy ribbon, because I am not really a fan of this shape of jar either!
I added a band of Prima canvas printed material (*note use glue gun...your glue dots will not hold it! :) I picked 2 little embellishments to add. The flower in the middle is Heidi Swapp, the hearts on either side are Me and My Big Ideas. I set it on a heart shaped plate and it looks nothing like it did before. Mission accomplished!


Happy Friday everyone! I am headed to California tomorrow for CHA and can't wait to show you all of my favorites here on the ol' blog! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Cute. Have fun at CHA...can't wait to see your pics!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates