Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feels like a Monday...

And I have the mile-long to-do list to prove it! Just stopping in quickly to share a few more cards. Then it's off to check a few more things off the list. I'm getting super excited to head to CHA this coming weekend! I have seen SO many things that are calling my name! :)
The paper on this one is from our Dec. "Give" kit and has a glitter Making Memories frame. I added an old AC metal "s" and a button from my stash. (Oh and of course another felt heart I had cut out!)
One more.


I'm working on getting a newsletter out with sneak peeks of next months kit...and it's SO cute! I just need some decent light to photograph it! Have a happy "feels-like-a-Monday-Tuesday!"

1 comments:

Erin said...

SO jealous you are going to CHA! Pls post photos so we can live vicariously!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates