Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!!

I got a call this morning from our local school district at 5:45 saying that school was cancelled due to "inclement weather." So I turned off the alarm...and smiled a big smile and drifted back to sleep. The kids were super excited...because really is there anything better than finding out you get a snow day? We got so much...I'm anticipating a repeat snow day tomorrow as well. But just in case I shoveled this entire driveway...AND the road in front of the house because it's on my property and so the city doesn't plow it. When I was almost finished digging out...a nice city snowplow stopped and asked if I wanted him to do the rest. Hallelujah! My little Mini Cooper would never have made it out!

I definitely got my work out in for the day! Now the scrap studio is calling my name! Have a great night!

1 comments:

Lexi said...

What beautiful fun!!!!!!! You definitely deserve a pedi after all that ;) Can't wait to see those pics scrapped. Funny, my scrappiness is calling too ;)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates