Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bits and Pieces...

I stopped and took a picture of this sign yesterday...it pretty much sums up my thoughts about this weather. Yep. Enough said.
And I got to do 2 of my favorite things last night...scrapbook and talk. My family jokes that I have the longest phone conversations of anyone they know. It's true. I am a talker. I kind of hate this new age of text messages, because I would much rather hear someones voice. But don't get me wrong the whole text message thing is a good option if you are too busy for a LONG phone conversation. But here I go again...talking. :) Let's get to the good stuff! I put together this page last night using bits and pieces of "Old Acquaintance" and added in a few things from my stash. Chloe likes shoes almost as much as her mother...but I think I still have her beat!
The "3" is from our July kit and the journaling spot at the bottom is from Oct 08 kit "Chit Chat." Yeah, I really do save all the bits and pieces of my kits. You can go to a crop with a few kits and put together some pretty fun pages. The title "Boots" is from our August kit and the turquoise sticker alpha is from our Nov. kit.


I asked her why she was wearing my boots and she said "cause Mom boots are cool." I think she's pretty cool. Hope you have had some time lately to get crafty. It's good for the soul I tell you! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

S good for the soul...so is weather above zero ;) 2 weeks from today friend!! :D

Erin said...

Darling layout! Love the boots! :) It is way too cold in KC too...the high today was 13! BRRR!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates