Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Newsletter (cross it off the list!)

Time again for another newsletter! I'm crossing it off my list as we speak...or um...type? Anywhoo in case you haven't signed up to receive it, here it is.

Freehand Scraps Newsletter
As the New Year has just begun…it’s a wonderful time to reflect on this past year. I know I have been doing my fair share of trying to document the details not only of this crazy holiday season, but also just the everyday random musings of our lives. That is why scrapbooking is the perfect hobby (can we really call it that though…I mean I think of rock collecting as a hobby) this is much more to me. It’s a passion! And there is no better way to kick start your documenting process than by picking up our newest kit “Old Acquaintance.” I really love this kit, I mean really, really love it. It’s very “me” right now…bright colors, unexpected details, quirky shapes, all things right up my alley. Isn’t it cute?? See I told you so!
This kit comes complete with loads of patterned paper, fabric, ribbon, paper doilies, a great vintage looking alphabet, and a great color combination!

And now I would like to introduce you to our sweet guest designer this month Cheryl Ametewee. Just look at what she made for the gallery this month! Seriously you have to head over to the gallery to see it all!

Here’s another from my gallery this month. I was definitely loving the doilies!
And as always I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of Freehand Scraps! You are the best! Happy New Year!
***************************************************************
As I mentioned yesterday...we are in for more snow this evening and tomorrow. I am secretly hoping for a snow day so we can go sledding and build snowmen. Have a cozy night!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Once again I loved the kit this month and the galleries...love the Cheryl's work and your page about the NEW CHAPTER....the news here is that we are supposed to wake up to a balmy 0 degrees!! BRRRR....I hope you stay warm and cozy and get your snow day!

Erin said...

Hi Heidi--got my kit last night and it is amazing! I can't wait to dig in and play around! Thank you so very much! You are fabulous! Erin

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates