Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday fun...

What a day! This year I have decided to make room in my life for working out at the gym...which means everything on the schedule has to be reorganized. So far, so good. It just makes me a little busier than usual and also exhausted at the end of the day. Never the less, it's something that is a big part of my day now and therefore needs to be documented. Right? So I snapped a shot of my boots in the locker. I think I was inspired by project 365.
I am planning on getting some craft time in tonight. I bought lots of red and pink felt to make some heart garlands to hang around the house. I also bought a really cute package of valentine cards from the $1 bins at Target. They are red with tiny little white hearts on them. They just need a little embellishment and they will be perfect. I'll share some craftiness tomorrow! Have a great night!

1 comments:

Lexi said...

I lOVE those boots :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates