Friday, January 29, 2010

Home again...

Well I made it home. Exhausted and shopped out, but with lots of wonderful upcoming kits planned out! I had a great time with Lexi and Samantha, and I even got to meet up with one of my childhood friends who I hadn't seen in 20+ years. It was unforgettable! (You girls are just the best! I loved our time together!) I think I gained 4 pounds from all of our Inn-N-Out burger stops, and I felt like I walked at least 100 miles on the show floor, but somehow I managed to have a great time through it all. I don't know how I did it, but somehow I managed. *smirk*
This is a shot of me and one of my BFF's Lindee who I hadn't seen in 20+ years...we just had the best time ever. She is exactly who she was in the first grade when I met her. We vowed that it wouldn't be another 20 years before we met up again. She is one of those friends that you feel close to (like you could tell her anything) no matter how much time has passed since we were together. I loooove this girl!
And now for a few sneak peeks from my gallery!! Oh yes, it's that time again. Time for a new kit! Long Johns will be up for sale first thing in the morning at 8:00 a.m. CST!

I loved this alphabet. Fabric is my friend! :)
I think most of our DT has posted sneak peeks on their blogs also...so check theirs out and come back to see the full reveal tomorrow! Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

i love your dress in that first photo! glad you had lots of fun. :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates