Friday, January 1, 2010

Old Acquaintance

I hope you welcomed 2010 in with JOY! We had a quiet celebration here...the kids were wiped out by 9:15, and in bed asleep. I woke up this morning and it was a mere 2 degrees outside. Not my idea of a perfect start to the new year. I am ready for spring...but that is always how I feel after the holidays! So without further ado...I will introduce you to our latest kit "Old Acquaintance."
There are 10 patterned papers and 2 sheets of cardstock. Love them all!

This is the first time we have included Bella Blvd. in our kits and I think these "Blooms a Bella" are a perfect fit!
These sweet little Maya Road shapes just stole my heart! Perfect for embellishing a layout or a card! So easy to use!
Oh and the paper doilies! I could go on and on about these, but I'll just tell you how much FUN they were to play with!
Don't you just need one?
Of course you do!! I'll start shipping tomorrow morning! Happy New Year, I'll be back to share my gallery tomorrow! Looking forward to it! Have a wonderful holiday!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Loved this kit Heidi!
And those Sassafrass flowers, love them too, but you know that whole story ;)

Stacey said...

Such a great combination of papers and embellishments. Those cute little animals stole my heart too.

Holly said...

love this bright, happy, and fun kit!! The gallery was full of fun ideas.

Charity Hassel said...

new to your kits... great looking stuff!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates