Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA part 2...

I have seen so many wonderful things here! Having a blast...here's a peek at Cosmo Cricket's booth! So cute!







This was from the Pink Paislee booth.


This is from Hambly's booth.

Love these darling rub-ons!

And here is a lovely layout by our very own Jaime Warren at the Prima booth. SO pretty.

This was the 7 Gypsies booth. Always a favorite. I loved what this sign said! "In order to be irrecplacable on must always be different."

Here is another Hambly layout by Dina Wakely, who I just love.
FFor this she trimmed around the doily paper and added a wooden hoop to make a wall hanging.
This was my favotie display item at the 7 Gypsies booth. Yumm!

And here's a few more images from the Girls Loft line that's new by Advantus. I love the flags on sticks..


And last but definitley not least...a sneak peek of what's to come in February's kit! Hope you have a great night...I'm off to the last day of the show in the morning! :)

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh man. GORGEOUS, gorgeous stuff! love it all...want it all! :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates