Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Winners!

Mandi and Terry both left comments that they added the Freehand blinkie to their blog...both of you will be getting a prize! I also forgot to mention that once you paste the link for the blinkie in the box, you need to add the link to the website so that it goes to Freehand Scraps when people click on it. It will already be started as: http:// and you just need to add the rest http://www.freehandscraps.com/ and you should be good to go!

I hope you all are enjoying some spring weather in your neck of the woods. It has been a beautiful week here. Warm, warm, warm, with a few afternoon rain showers. (Maybe that is why the yard needs to be mowed twice a week! It's a jungle!!) I have a date with my John Deer tractor this Saturday!Check Spelling
Here's one of the last blooms of this spring season! I love this little tree almost as much as the last one I showed you. This photo makes me want to grab a bunch of patterned paper and embellishments in green (preferably...it's my favorite color so I have plenty of it!) and make a layout.

Congratulations to our blinkie girls!! Have a great night!

1 comments:

Mandi Buchanan said...

Thank you so much Heidi! I love your kits and really enjoy the inspiration I get from your blog.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates