Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday love...

Loooook at what I got in the mail today!! Our June kit is shaping up to be the cutest EVER! I had these especially made to coordinate with the colors of the kit from a sweet little Etsy shop that I found. I can hardly wait to show you the rest!

Aren't they just adorable!? I cannot wait to start working with my kit!

I am heading to a crop tonight, and I am excited to get creative! I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made. Let's hope I'm VERY productive! Hope you have a great night!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I am loving those little trees!! Have a fun and creative evening....

Amanda Smith said...

oh, these are CuuuUUte! I want one of each! :)
Have a great weekend!

nAnnAlYnn said...

they're adorable! this might be the
best kit ever....but then again
they are aLL very cool.
the yard is gorgeous. i bet dad
would love to be there to mow that
lawn....it's beautiful! love you.

truleetraci said...

Those are the cutest trees EVER! Did your sweet Momma make those??? She is SO talented!
Tell her I say Hi!
Can't wait for JuNe!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates