Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Schtuff...

I don't know about you...but I love patterns and designs. I read a few design blogs daily and always seem to find something that strikes me as beautiful. Today I was over at Print & Pattern and found the cutest salt and pepper shakers by Johnathan Adler...I have a "thing" for penguins...I have NO idea why. But these are cute! I like the packaging almost as much as the shakers! My kids would love the whales too! Aren't they funky? Love...love...love.


There was also this darling print by Ellen Crimi-Trent. This would look so cute in Chloe's room. She has a woodland whimsy room. But it would also look cute in my room...I've got the red theme! LOL. She would have to fight me for it! Ha ha.
The good thing is...I don't have to "have" these things to appreciate how beautiful I think they are. I just like looking! And I can use these fun images to inspire me on my next scrapbooking project!

It's off to the post office for us! Hope you have a happy "hump" day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates