Monday, May 4, 2009

Freehand Scraps Blinkie

Hey there my fellow bloggers!! I just finished sending out our May newsletter...so be checking your inbox! I also wanted to mention really quick that I have had a few people ask me recently if they could put our Freehand Scraps blinkie on their blog too. I think that's just the coolest thing EVER! You are all so kind to support this little Freehand Scraps dream of mine! LOL. If any of you are interested, I am going to give you the link HERE. All you need to do (these would be Blogger instructions...I don't have any Type Pad experience) is go into your dashboard and click on the "add a gadget" button. From there it will give you some options of things to add. Choose the "picture" option and copy and paste the link into the box. Then click on save, and you'll be "blinking" in no time! It will also give you an option to title the blinkie...for an example you can see mine on the top right hand side of my blog. It's as simple as that! I do update it each month with a picture from our latest kit...so if you want to update it each month I will give you the link here on the blog. If you DO decide to add it, leave a comment with a link to your blog and I'll pick a winner to receive a prize! Thanks so much for your support and dare I say, love? of Freehand Scraps! Have a great night!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates