Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day...

We spent a fun day together today! We had a great church service and they gave flowers out to all of the mothers afterwards, which I thought was a very sweet gesture. I took myself and the kids to a yummy lunch at Chili's afterwards. In the afternoon I went to the scrapbook store...as if I needed one more thing!! LOL. I HAD to get myself something for Mother's Day right? I took home one of the new Prima canvas albums and some of the new Maya Road mists. It was fun. Totally unnecessary, but you have to spoil yourself some times.

As promised here are the layouts that I finished at the crop Friday night. There is one more that isn't quite "together" yet. I was pretty productive for just being there a couple hours.
This paper is Crate Paper the peach flowers is Heidi Grace and the chipboard die cuts are Basic Grey. I love that "swell" word!
This page is of the kids playing in the first snow of the season. I know that the pear SEI sticker is ancient...but I just loved what it said, and it adds a pop of color.

The journal spot is by Jenni Bowlin the "you are here" badge is by American Crafts, with a little Sassafras Lass paper too.

Hope that all of you mother's had a very special day! You deserve to be celebrated MORE than once a year! Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates