Friday, May 15, 2009

Stormy...

It has been a very stormy day here today...and I had planned to tackle mowing the yard, since it already looks like a jungle out there. So because of the rain, I finished up all of my Freehand Scraps work...(MORE shipping) and got busy cleaning. Spring cleaning. Deep spring cleaning. As in, vacuuming under the couch cushions and cleaning the windows. Yes, I am exhausted. You add all of that to my other weekly housework and it makes for a long day. I made a big dinner for the kids and am feeling a huge sense of accomplishment and very domestic. LOL. Tanner exclaimed at dinner that I am "just such the best cook." I'm glad he doesn't really know that a pot of chili and quesadillas is not a gourmet meal. At dinner we talked about what he wants to be when he grows up. He had about 10 or more ideas of what he would like to "try." Rain forest explorer, space astronaut, dinosaur killer (?what in the world is that?)and jungle animal rescuer were all on the list. I think most of them sounded pretty tropical. LOL. He has asked me more than once if we can move to the rain forest. Hmmm...sounds like fun to me! I don't think I would like the bugs or snakes though.

In Freehand news...our May kit "Mary Jane" is sold out, I am proud to say!! We still have our Spring Cleaning Sale going on where you can purchase any kit at full price and order a second kit for half off. SO many of you have taken advantage of the sale...and gotten in on a steal of a deal. Thanks to all of you who got your hands on Mary Jane! I am headed to put the kids to bed and scrapbook. I have a little project I am working on that I'll hopefully get to share with you tomorrow. Hope you have a great night! (And that your weather is better than ours! LOL)

1 comments:

grandma joyce said...

Heidi - Got a kick out of what Tanner wants to grow up to be someday - most likely something to do with animals of course. Give him a couple more years - I wanted to be a flight attendant when I was 9 years old and actually got to be one - so one never knows. They may even get their wish!!

Love, Grandma Joyce

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates