Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today...

I feel like a professional nose-blower. Other than holding my little guy who is sick with a sinus infection, and taking a shower, that is really all I can cross of the list today so far. And as I sat with Tanner on my lap, looking out at the yard I realized that it already needs to be mowed...with some brown patches and some spots that are getting tall. It would look so much better cut and evened out! But alas, it will have to wait until everyone is feeling better. Last summer I usually tried to cut the grass either early in the morning or late in the afternoon/evening because of the heat and humidity...good thing our lawn tractor has headlights, they definitely came in handy! But this time of year you just have to wait for a semi-warm day with NO rain. Lately there haven't been too many of those! I wish spring would hurry up already!

I did get another box of goodies from one of my favorite scrapbook manufacturers! I can't wait to share the peeks of our May kit with you all! Gotta go, I am being called to Kleenex duty again! Hope you have a great day!

1 comments:

grandma joyce said...

Heidi - Sorry to hear about Tanner and his sinus infection. I know exactly what those are like, as I have had my share over the years - not fun. We still have snow on our grass, I think I would rather have grass to mow than look at the snowcover this time of year.
Spring cannot come too soon!!

Love, Grandma Joyce

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates