Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hmmmm...

Do you lose brain cells when you have a sinus infection? I have felt like I am walking around with half of my brain today. Do you ever walk into a room knowing exactly what you were intending to do, and then 3 seconds later can't for the life of you remember what you went to do in the first place? I'm there. I am SO there. So to spare you all, this post will be short and sweet. (It's a wonder I can even form a complete sentence.)


Celeste sent me a few peeks from her May gallery to share here with all of you. Isn't she the sweetest? I love what she created with her kit and I can't wait to show you the whole thing!
Oh and one more picture of Chloe at her tumbling show last night. We were all so proud of this little somersaulting queen. For our family and friends I may try to upload the video I took of it so you can all see her in action...but I guess that would take some brain cells...and I'm all out of them right now. I'm not making any promises for tomorrow either! LOL.
Hope you have a great night!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi--
those little layered flowers are just
adorable...celeste is so-o--o creative. this coming kit is really
great. great colors. heidi, you put together all the pieces wonderfully
and come up with the best combinations. your kits are unique and full of adorable parts & products.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates