Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF...

Ahhh, Friday. It was a good week, a full week, a busy week, a very productive week. We're ready for some fun now! As promised here is another gallery post. This is the invisibles sheet of paper in the kit. I had already played with my distress inks on the chipboard invisibles, so for this I decided to use acrylic paint. (I was surprised how much paint it took to cover the whole sheet. Usually I only use really small amounts of paint.) Most of the time when you are painting on paper the surface ripples because fo the moisture in the paint. But this paper didn't get all wrinkly...which is always good. After the paint had dried...I decided to try wiping off a little of the paint that was still on the "white" areas.
It was so hard to photograph...but this is before I wiped it off.
This flower is half wiped off. Can you see the difference? Wiping it off a little with a damp paper towel made the image really "pop."

I used my craft knife to cut along this flourish shape to use as a frame for the corner of my photo.

You'll notice I didn't show the journaling in the pictures...because these aren't my photos, and I did that in respect to the owner. I added a few Heidi Swapp embellishments and that was that. These invisibles were really fun! Look for more of these products in upcoming kits! Hope you have a great night!

1 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Beautiful...I can't decide what to do with mine. It is one of those papers that is tempting to save and save for just the right thing (and then they never get used:-)
Have a fun weekend.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates