Monday, April 27, 2009

The sniffles...

Awww, my poor neglected little blog. I have been sick, you know when you get sick, sick, and wish that you were dead. (Yep, that kind of sick.) I finally went to the doctor today and had exactly what I had diagnosed myself with...a sinus infection...fluid in my ears (ouch!)...tonsilitis/or strep (double-ouch!) and to top it all off....pink eye! Yes, you heard me right...pink eye. I have never had it in my life and have no idea where I got it, but it hurts. I like to call it my "pirate eye." I look spectacular, as you can imagine (wink.) Luckily and not-so-luckily I have my family here and so they have been a huge help with the kids! The bummer is that I am too sick to really enjoy their visit! My mom and I were laughing at the doctors office because there were quite a few moms with their children waiting to be seen...their children just happened to be a little bit younger than me! I told her "I'm 32 years old and still want my mom to take me to the doctor!" Some things never change...I don't care how old you get...sometimes you just need your mom. So thank you mom, you can always make me feel better! At least my heart feels better, knowing that someone really cares.

So I will be back to share some sneak peeks of the gallery and blog this week...lots of cute stuff to share. And with National Scrapbook Day just around the corner I think we are all looking for some inspiration! Stay tuned. It's off to bed for me!

1 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Aww...I can't believe you got sick for this visit :-( Hope you feel better soon!
Terry

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates