Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It went on and on and...

It's been a long day. A very long day. An emotional day. Do you all have those days...or am I the only one? Just the usual...trying to get the tax situation under control. Trying to find Easter shoes for Chloe. Dealing with scrapbook manufacturers and their issues...seriously if I ran my business the way they do, it would NOT be good. Kids on Spring Break...yeah you know how much gets done with little ones under foot! SO I made up my mind to first PRAY, and then eat a Reese's Peanut butter egg...which by the way are my favorite. It worked too...I'm pretty sure the praying part may have made the difference! LOL.

And on another side note...would you look at how long her hair is getting. FINALLY! I have dreamt about french braids and was fixing her hair this way when it would only stay in for 20 minutes before it all fell out. And then there was her infamous hair cutting episode that I thought her hair might never recover from. But now...it's hair heaven! (Of course she always has to sport my shades!)
And then the sun went down on this day...and you know what? I really can't complain! After all, the taxes got sorted, we acquired the Easter shoes, and the business order was shipped. I need to be thankful for the little things. Hope you have a great night!

3 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

What a cute picture of Chloe. Glad the things in your day got accomplished. I have days like that, when I am just glad to call them done.

Are you still planning on joining us Friday? Hope so.
Terry

grandma joyce said...

I had to comment on Chloe's hairdo - how unique with the big flower. I still remember my mom fixing my hair in braids - minus the flower maybe, but how cute. Glad to hear your day worked out fine - oh, the power of PRAYER!!


Love, Grandma Joyce

Holly said...

Prayer is best-but a Reeses peanut butter cup or two can certainly help. I am praying for you :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates