Friday, February 20, 2009

Sneak peeks...

Okay, I am just having so much fun playing with my March kit! I just had to show a small glimpse of what you'll be getting! This kit is full of bright cheery colors and cute details. It can be used for SO many different projects and themes. I am currently working on 3 projects with it all at once. I'll show peeks of those soon...once they look a little less "in progress." LOL.

See what I mean about "in progress?" LOL.

Happy Friday! Hope you have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Angela W said...

Great sneaks so far! I L*O*V*E American Crafts! Can't wait to see the full reveal of March's kit!

jess said...

Just looking at those small little sneak peaks....I can already tell I'm going to want that kit!! Love those fun, funky owls:)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates