Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quote of the day...

Tanner after school comes over to sit in my lap and says "Mom...I love Chloe and Maci and Marcus and all my friends...but I LOVE YOU THE MOST!" It doesn't get any better folks...nothing could be sweeter or more genuine than the honesty in his voice. What a gift to be loved SO much. They are coloring and drawing pictures while I do the dinner dishes and you should see the creativity! (The stack of drawings from today is HUGE!) Hope you had a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Angela W said...

Doesn't that just warm your heart? You have a great lil man!

nAnnAlYnn said...

just finally caught up with your blog and wanted to say the layouts you just did are adorable...
very cool.
i know i've told you before...but i
really love what the 'stitching' adds. also love the ruler ribbon.
i read a quote daily--from all kinds of famous people...but their words can't compete with what tanner said to you today. precious.
blessings,
nAnnAlYnn

Jen said...

I think one of the best things about being a Mom is the random quote's.
CJ will say out of the blue "Mom your the best mom I ever did have" then he will wink at me with a thumbs up.
What Blessing we have!!!!
Love,
Jen

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates