Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inspired...

It's amazing when I take a look around and find so many things that inspire me...sometimes it's prints and patterns, others times it's color, or nature, or family. I see so much beauty in the things that surround me. Sometimes these things are a little used and shabby...like this old toy phone that sits on my moms desk at her house.
Sometimes it's a picture of a "moment" that you wish you could just freeze.
Sometimes I'll see texture or pattern that pulls me in.
Or some REALLY cute new scrap supplies. (Sassafras Lass...need I say more?)
Sometimes it's object inspired by nature that are so simple...yet so beautiful.

And you all know how I feel about palm trees...definitely inspiring!
Music!!
Seeing the imaginative things that my kids create.
Or a new pair of shoes. LOL. (Chloe's idea of a pair of new shoes at least.)
There is so much beauty that inspires me that is right in front of my nose. I am going to make an effort to seek it out everyday and let it inspire me. What inspires you? With Valentine's Day approaching...I want to take a look at my relationships...and appreciate each one for how it enriches my life and how each person truly inspires me. Have a great night!








1 comments:

grandma joyce said...

HEIDI- OH, MY ADORABLE GRANDAUGHTER CHLOE - WHAT A PRECIOUS PICTURE!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE HER HAIR FIXED SO CUTE. TALK ABOUT A GIRLY GIRL - SHE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE!


LOVE, GRANDMA JOYCE

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates