Thursday, February 5, 2009

Newsletter!

Freehand Scraps Newsletter

I can hardly believe that it is already February! I have been out of town so much lately for the holidays and then also for the "pilgrimage" to CHA. (The Craft & Hobby Association has two shows each year, where the scrapbook manufacturers show us all of the fun new things that they have come out with.) This is just such a fun trip...and it doesn't hurt that it's in sunny California, right next to Disneyland. BUT, it is a marathon, and you leave absolutely exhausted! I shopped my heart out for all of you, to bring you all of my favorites in our upcoming kits! I walked for miles and miles...good thing I'm such a good shopper! LOL. It was a blast!

If you haven't seen our February kit called "Dark Chocolate" then you must head over and check it out HERE! This kit has very soothing colors and lots of pieces to "play" with. I love the chocolate brown in this kit, and that is why I chose to name it "Dark Chocolate." It's my favorite indulgence! If you are feeling dreary and uninspired by winter weather (maybe that's just me) then this is just the thing to get your creative juices flowing.

We also had the privilege to have Jill Hornby guest design for us this month. I just love what she did...and she is one of my favorite scrappers! I had to share a few of her darling projects!

As always I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your support of Freehand Scraps! We have the best customers, and couldn't do this without all of you! Thanks so much! Have a great day!

2 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
i love jill's pages!
this kit is pretty awesome. thanks
for the gallery inspiration---love
all the peeks from CHA too. makes
me want to create something.
maybe valentines at least.
nAnnAlYnn

kreativeimagination said...

lovely layout. The kit is awesome.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates