Thursday, February 26, 2009

More sneaks...

I cannot believe that it is almost March! Just wanted to share some sneak peeks from my gallery. This kit is just sooo cute! It's called "Paperweight." I love that name for some reason. This kit is full of vintage office supplies and has lots of paper included...10 sheets of patterned paper plus cardstock. And since I have a love for patterned paper this is a very good thing!
Here's a peek at one of the cute acrylic pages by Heidi Swapp. They are one of my favorite things from this kit. You can do so many things with them! Wait until you see everyones gallery!
I think this might be my favorite layout...maybe it's just that I got out the paint! LOL. That owl paper is just a-dor-a-ble!

And finally, today is a rainy (more like a downpour) kind of day, and so I decided I needed a little pick-me-up! The kids and I love these Fruitista Freeze's from Taco Bell and they have a new one that's lemonade...go get yourself one...seriously. It was good.
Be sure to check the website on March 1st at 8:00 a.m. for the big reveal of "Paperweight." I hope you have a fantastic night!

2 comments:

Holly said...

SOoooo cute! Love the acrylic people with the AC dresses....I cannot wait to see the full reveal! I am also hoping to get some scrapbooking done this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration!

janet said...

I need to get to Taco Bell for one of those...yum!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates