Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random...

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel like you were at the starting line of a big marathon the minute your feet hit the floor in the morning? That was today. The sad thing is...it was just work and kids and cooking and grocery shopping and post offices and emails and the usual...nothing exciting to report. SO, my sister tagged me with the whole 25 random things about me thing, and I figured...why not?

So here goes...
1. I am VERY happy at the ripe old age of 32! Yikes...I don't feel that old! (okay maybe that doesn't count as a very random fact.)
2. I absolutely can't stand fish or seafood...even the smell. Yuck.
3. I am a girly girl and like all of that stuff.
4. I love to be crafty and scrapbook...I know you're all shocked! LOL.
5. My favorite desert is anything chocolate...and the darker the better.
6. I still keep in touch with my best friend from first grade, even though we haven't seen each other since we were 12!
7. I always root for the "underdog."
8. I am a "car" person, meaning I probably know more about makes and models of cars than most girly girls.
9. I love to travel and have been around the world, but I would still love to see Paris. (And a lot of other places for that matter.)
10. I am an animal lover, but couldn't even think of being a vet because that would mean seeing them hurt! I couldn't stand that.
11. I am a brutally honest person...and am an open book...just ask those who know me best.
12. I moved out on my own right after I graduated from high school, not because I didn't LOVE my family...but because I wanted to prove it to myself that I could be independent. (But I always went home for food. LOL. Thanks mom and dad.)
13. I like sports...and have played a lot of them.
14. I love movies...my dad thinks I watched a few too many...they aren't REALITY.
15. I love food...and try my hardest not to diet. LOL. My favorites are Italian and Mexican. Mmmmnn...I feel like some lasagna.
16. My dad is a pastor and has been since I was 4. He has been one of the biggest influences in my life. I can say without a doubt he is the one who taught me to dream BIG. He has more integrity than any other person I have ever met in my life...and I luv him.
17. I used to love riding my bike when I was a kid...now it's one of my least favorite things to do. (I have no idea why?)
18. The 2 best days of my life were the days I had my kids!
19. I would love to live internationally...and spend 2 months in one place and then move to another for 2 months. I mentioned I like to travel...LOL.
20. I live in the country...even though I am a "city girl" through and through. I have learned to appreciate the good in both.
21. I have a pretty big collection of shoes and purses...this must be a result of the whole "girly" girl thing right?
22. I rely on the Lord for everything in my life...I would have absolutely NOTHING if it weren't for Him.
23. I seem to be prone to breaking my toes??? Seriously, I have never ever broken anything...besides my toes.
24. I love a good love story...but it HAS to have a happy ending, and no one can die!
25. Oh and this is a good one...I totally guessed what Ali Edwards was naming her baby. (I advertise on her blog...and she had a baby today.) I guessed either Alice or Anna or Annie. She named her Anna. Big congrats to her and her cute little family!

If you are still reading this post...and aren't asleep on the keyboard...good for you. You deserve some chocolate! LOL. Hope you have a great night!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates