Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good times...

It's a beautiful day here...around 60 degrees and I am headed outdoors to take down the Christmas lights. It's not a fun job, but someone has to do it! That is what happens when you leave town...everything still needs to be done when you get home again. I also am helping the kids write their Valentines for their school party this coming week. Seriously...is it really that time of year again? I am trying to get creative thinking of something fun to do with the kids, since it's a Saturday this year. Maybe the zoo, which is their favorite thing in the world to do? Maybe mini-books for each of them and a picnic (the picnic is contingent on the weather being as beautiful as it is today. LOL.) I also thought about decorating their rooms one day while they are at school with hearts everywhere...they would be so excited about that! They love to "decorate" as they call it. Mostly that entails them stringing Chloe's hair ribbons and animals all over the house. Fun. (Can you sense my sarcastic tone here?)

Before we left Colorado we took a family picture...I can't remember the last time we were all in the same place at the same time. Group photos, especially with 4 kids, are just so much fun! It's so hard to get a good one. Here is what we ended up with. It makes me miss my family so much just looking at it! (My little nephew Caleb was cracking us all up hiding from the camera...he's 2 so we cut him some slack.)
These aren't my favorite...but it is a picture of the 3 of us, which is rare, so I'll take it!


Love this girl...a LOT! Miss you Holl!



The cousins...this was the best one.
This was trying to get them to be silly together...as you can tell Tanner is always up for silliness!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Holly said...

AWWWWWW...good times and very good memories. Love you too Heidi and you are missed tremendously. Caleb keeps chanting Tanner Coeeee! Tanner Coeeee! everytime we get into the car. Halle keeps telling him that we won't be seeing them for awhile and he just keeps hoping. Too cute. Have fun taking down the lights!

Danette said...

Heidi~ These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love all of them. So nice to see everyone!
And nice to have you & kiddos home!:)
I think you brought some good weather back with you.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates