Monday, February 23, 2009

Ah Monday...

It's been one of those days. I actually really like Mondays...a fresh start to the week, a chance to get a head start on my list of things to do. But my plans were foiled today...and I only got to cross off a few things on the list making me feel totally unproductive. Ugh! It was for no reason in particular either. Just life! Here is my Chloe girl looking WAY cooler than I do in my shades. She cracks me up!
Here is a peek at one of my layouts for my March gallery. Are you getting excited? I am!


And here are a couple of layouts that Katie Haddox just sent me for her February gallery. She was in the process of moving...cross country...and so that is why she didn't have a gallery last month. Better late than never...huh?
I LoVe this one! Look at all of those letters you get in that Basic Grey dark chocolate chipboard alphabet! You can literally write a letter...so cute Katie! Thanks so much for sharing these with all of us!
There is something about that cupcake in this layout...maybe because it looks life-sized that makes me really hungry for one. Mmnnnn. Maybe I need to visit Portland too? LOL. Hope you had a great start to your week!

1 comments:

grandma joyce said...

Heidi - Wow, what a little movie star that Chloe is, big sunglasses and all!! How, proud can a grandma be to have a grandaughter as cute as her.

Love, Grandma Joyce

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates