Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yep...there's more!

Hi ya'll! I am posting more pic's from the showroom floor today. The 7 Gypsies booth is always so much fun! I love the velvet brads that are framed by this English book.
This chandelier was so cool! I love the creativity. The clock faces just give it so much charm.




The displays are gorgeous!
This was from the Chatterbox booth. It's so much better in real life.
I loved these new albums and stands that they came out with. The wooden one was my favorite!


I should be back with more later! If not tonight then tomorrow! There is just so much to share! Have a great night...I'm off to dinner!

1 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

I love the kraft fancy pants papers and that numbers book!! SOOOooooOo cute. Thanks for sharing the pics, can't wait to see more. Any hints on what you have ordered for the kits? :)

Did you really post your last post at 3:39am????

Wish I was there with you - not only for the show but to catch-up, hang out and stay up way too late chatting.

Talk soon -
Love,
Mandy

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates