Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sneak Peek...

I just had to share a few sneak peeks of my gallery for February! This kit was so much fun because of it's color scheme. It seems like every month I seem to get on a kick with a certain technique. Sometimes it's sewing, sometimes it's stamping, and this month it just happens to be PaIntIng! LOL. I had fun getting dirty!
I loved that Basic Grey chipboard swirl...and the Hambly birdcages paper...so much fun!

I made a page about my love of bridges...which I think is a funny thing to love, since I am afraid of heights. But I do love them!
And last but not least...a little thank you note. I was in love with that lace!
I also have a little sneak peek from our super-duper talented designer, Celeste Smith! She send me a few of her peeks so I could share them here...aren't they cute??! I am so happy that I get to see every month what she comes up with! Wait until you see her full gallery next month!

Hope you are having a fabulous day! I will share more from CHA tomorrow! (There is still soooo much to show!)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates