Thursday, January 29, 2009

More, more, more...

Um, yeah...this was the view from my rental car. I didn't pay for a convertible...they just gave me one! I squealed like a little girl! I love convertibles...and don't mind a bit that your hair looks crazy after you get out. I drove it everyday with the top down...even all the way to the airport on the highway. It was a mere 77 degrees. HEAVEN! When you live in the "frozen tundra" (as I like to call it) then anything above 50 degrees feels like a heat wave.

If I lived in California...I don't think I would ever get used to seeing all the palm trees that line the sunny streets!

Here is a little Crate Paper from the show. I loved this "Little Sprout" line so much I designed a kit around it! (Just for all of you who are curious as to what you can expect in upcoming kits!)
These are the die cuts that matched.
This is a mushroom die-cut paper. There was some debate at their booth if it was really meant to be a mushroom or a thick little tree. It is a mushroom though, for sure!
This is a layout made with another one of their lines. I ordered a few sheets from this line also. BUT this picture is awful! I debated on whether I should even post it...the lighting was NOT good.
This is the other new line from them with a robot theme. It is definitely my favorite robot line I have seen! Just look at that sweet page made with it!


I hope you have a great Friday!

2 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
i love seeing all the pictures from
CHA....absolutely inspiring!!
thanks for letting all of us see it
through the eye of your camera and
your commentary on what was the best.
i know you walked miles and miles
through the convention center...
we're looking forward to your great
kits ahead. i love seeing all that vintage stuff.
nAnnAlYnn

Danette said...

Heidi,
Welcome home to the "frozen tundra"! The palm tree picture made me positively drool!!! Oh how I love palm trees and warm, sunny weather...
~Danette

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates