Friday, January 23, 2009

Newsletter...

Freehand Scraps Newsletter

(This may be repetitive for some of you! LOL.)
This month is just flying by! I can't believe we are midway through January, which means that it is time for another newsletter...and time for me to get a little more serious about my resolutions! LOL. Recently I held the first-ever Freehand Scraps Weekend Retreat while visiting family in Colorado. It was just a blast! I put together kits specifically for this occasion and everyone had a great time...some people even accomplished some scrapbooking! Here is a picture of us all wearing the Hambly mustache rub-ons from our January "Spiffy" kit. I laughed so hard it hurt...literally!
I also wanted to just mention that our November "Happy Trails" kits and December "Decked Out" kits have sold out. There is still plenty of January's kit to go around, but get them while you can!
I hope you have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Danette said...

How very lovely you all look sporting facial hair!
Darling picture.
~Danette

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates