Thursday, January 29, 2009

And even more...

I have to tell you a few of the things I bought were sooo cute! This was the Pebbles Inc. booth with all of the framed patterned papers that were new at the show. I thought this was just such a cute idea...and I would love to have a wall like this at my house.


This is another super sweet little project that my mom made. I have a dear customer who made a custom order for these darling winged hearts. Aren't they just the cutest little things? My mom is just the best!



I also have to say that our new February kit is up for sale on the site...it's called "Dark Chocolate" and it is so much fun! You must take a look at the gallery this month, you'll be totally inspired! Jill Hornby was our guest designer this month and I LoVe what she made. Of course I love everything that everyone made! I am also getting a newsletter ready to be sent out in the next few days, so be looking for that soon. Hope you are having a great week!

1 comments:

truleetraci said...

Yeah... Your Momma's precious "winged hearts" made your blog!! (I kind of had a feeling they might :-)
And you are right... she IS THE BEST!!!
I am so blessed to have these little treasures at my house!!!

That wall is TO DIE FOR!!!
I have to put up one at my house too!!!

Thanks for all you share on your blog... I am always so inspired!

Bless your day!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates