Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's late!

I am glad that everyone is enjoying my little coverage of CHA. LOL. I am up late again posting...but tomorrow I head home and so the chance of me having time to post then isn't good. I had a VERY productive day today. I only have a few more details to wrap up...and you all will looove what I put together. I am so excited! I can tell you that there is definitely going to be some "Girl Friday" love by Cosmo Cricket, and also some American Crafts in kits to come. I already showed you the Fancy Pants cuteness. I also placed orders with Maya Road, My Minds Eye, Hambly, Sassafras Lass, and that's just a few.

These alphabet cards were at the K & Company booth. I love the artwork and the way they staggered the cards with enlarged photos. SO cute!
Here are just a few up close!





You know how I feel about elephants! I heart them. I think I should put "riding on an elephant" on my list of must-do things in my lifetime.
I also am coming home with some cute products from the show, and I might just have to do a little giveaway!

4 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

That is the cutest project. I may have to try something like that for Olivia. Your pics have been great--thanks for sharing.

truleetraci said...

Wow these pic's from CHA are SO inspiring! I can't imagine how much FUN you are having... drenched in all that creativity!!!
Yeah... I can't wait to see what will becoming in our kits!!!
How about the awesome chandlier?
it might fit in the baggie :-)
Thanks for taking on the ride too!

Amanda Smith said...

I looooOOVvve that K&Co banner. How cute! Is that made from one of their new lines? Do you remember what it was called?

Thanks again for sharing :)
Mandy

Anart Island Studio said...

.....Ohhh ! I adore elephants, too!!!
I once got blessed by a tempel elephant in India ( it put it´s trunk on my head and it was a bit like blow drying...;-)))
Maybe that would be one for your list, too...;-)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates