Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So excited!

I am beyond thrilled to be hosting our first ever Freehand Scraps weekend retreat! We will be gathering for a fun crop this weekend...and I put together kits just for this occasion. I worked until the wee hours of the morning getting a few projects made. (Thanks Holl for letting me take over your entire dining room!) We had so much fun working with all of the fun goodies. Holly made a page that turned out SO cute! I will have to share a picture of that too...but the products I put together just happen to perfectly coordinate with our January kit "Spiffy." What are the chances? So much fun. Here's to some girl time!! This picture is of us "sisters" at Anthropology...and you are not allowed to take pictures in their store, but I thought it would be okay since we were facing a blank wall with nothing in the background, but we still got yelled at! LOL. Oh well, it's still my favorite store!
We have spent our fair share of time shopping recently...and my kids were totally excited to get back to this mall in particular because of the fun "breakfast food" play area that they LOVE. Tanner wanted me to take a picture of him posed on each individual piece of breakfast food. Here he is on a strawberry. Yum...hee hee.
Here he is on a waffle, which is his most favorite breakfast food. Can you tell how sweaty and gross he got running around? A sure sign of a great time!
I plan to take pictures of our projects to share here in my next post...I am heading off to the best store ever, that I mentioned in my last post. It's a good day already!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates