Tuesday, January 13, 2009

As promised...

A silly one...and a serious one. We had some serious FUN! I could NOT stop laughing to save my life...and we kept having to add glue dots to keep the mustaches on! (If you ever try this at home, I recommend the large glue dots. LOL.)
Here are a few of the pictures from the Freehand Scraps weekend retreat. Can you tell how much fun we had? It was so inspiring just spending a few days together. I made this little card with the retreat kit and also used the Heidi Swapp chipboard letters from our "Spiffy kit."

This is how it looks from above, so you can tell it's actually a card.
My sister (the scrapbooking machine, LOL) made this cute, CUTE layout. The kits contained mostly KI Memories and Love, Elsie products, and just happened to coordinate perfectly with our January kit "Spiffy." So much fun!
I love the green Stickles that she outlined the embossed leaf paper with...it just made the page perfect I thought!
We laughed and talked and some of us even accomplished some scrapbooking! Always a bonus!

And finally, I am getting soOOO excited to be heading to California for the Craft & Hobby Association trade show soon...you should see the sneak peeks they have been sending me! It's going to be a great show, and it's always something I look forward to every year. Maybe it's just that I love to shop? I think it's just so much fun to see what's new! Hope you have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates