Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA...

As promised...I just have sooo much to share from the show that I might as well post a little bit more! These are all images from the Fancy Pants booth. They came out with some of the cutest stuff!

This was one of my favorite products they came out with...it's a package of felt, chipboard, and acrylic that can be used to make an album (as shown here) or separated and used on layouts.


These framed windows (just meant to look like windows) are SO cute in real life. I love the look of the paint behind a few of the panes. I want one of each of the sizes. LOL.


I love these papers that are all printed on kraft colored backgrounds.



Here is the album I was referring to earlier...I am loving this one with the numbers on it!






3 comments:

kreativeimagination said...

thank you for sharing with us. Will you be having any giveaway when you come back.

Holly said...

I love!love!love! the fancy pants design stuff-order me one of each. LOL! I want it all! SO fun to see it even if I am not there.

Penny B. said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Love what they came up with for this release!! The DT did a fabulous job showing all of it too! TFS!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates