Monday, October 27, 2008

Whirlwind!

It's been a whirlwind around here...sorry for my little blog not getting any love lately. It should be worth your wait with all the inspiration that's about to be revealed for our November kit that's called "Happy Trails." The gallery is knocking my socks off! When I am finished here I am going straight to my studio to create! I'm going to be up late...but it's oh so worth it when all of that creativity gets to spill out of your head and manifests itself into something tangible! It's finally "jacket weather" as my mom calls it, around here. Which just makes me want to sit by the fire and dream, and curl up with blankets and read books with the kids. I am trying to focus on those things, instead of the leaves that are ever filling the yard that need to be raked, and the car needing an oil change, and the endless list of to-do's. I am reminding myself that tomorrow has enough worries of it's own...and to just enjoy today, and this moment! Even though the schedule is hectic, we will have a good excuse to carve out some time to make our jack-o-lanterns this week! I finally finished the kids artist costumes this weekend. I am happy to report that for under $15.00 we created 2 costumes complete with artist palettes and black french berets! Too fun! Now we'll see if Tanner will let me paint a moustache on his face? LOL. This is such a fun time of year, and the kids are really getting excited. It makes me excited that I am going to have some fun pictures to take. I mean...how many times a year do you get the chance to dress up your kids dramatically and do a photo shoot? In my case, that seems to be only at Halloween. Now here's hoping the weather is somewhat nice!!

I will have gallery sneak peeks to share tomorrow! Hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates