Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Awww...

I am just loving my kit...the possibilities seem to be endless! I am making a whole set of place cards for our Thanksgiving table. And this is another peek at one of the layouts I finished. I cut out the number 4 here from one of the vintage flash cards. There is just something that I love about old type face numbers. And since these are flash cards, they are a great, sturdy thickness.
Mmmm, such a cute little bluebird. Aren't these colors just perfect for fall and harvest time?

You get a whole sheet of these little birds (this little green and blue one was my favorite.) I popped him off the page using little foam squares and he looks like he just belongs among those flowers on the Sassafras Lass paper.

I will have more to share tomorrow! Are you getting excited?? Hope so! Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am SO excited to get this kit! When is Nov 1??? I can't wait. I love the colors and the vintage accents that go with it. What fun to be had!!!!!
Jen

Just Call Me Grammy said...

The peeks have all been beautiful. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates